Once the Custom ROM installed, you just simply re-download the Google Play application is to do the restoration.
Installing ICS Foxhound V2 4.0.3
- Connect the Galaxy S2 to PC via USB cable.
- Enable USB storage on the mobile. If it does not appear automatically, disconnect the cable, go to ” Settings> Without son and Networks> USB> Mass Storage
- Drag the downloaded archive in the fourth prerequisite in the mobile memory.
- Disconnect the USB cable and then turn off the mobile.
- Light the Galaxy S2 in Recovery mode by pressing, in order and and hold ” Volume Up + Home + Power “(key” Home “is the black square at the bottom of the screen).
- Navigate within the keys ” Volumes “.
- Go to ” wipe data “, confirm with the button” Power ” or ” Home “and perform a wipe.
- Once done, go to ‘wipe cache “, confirm with the button” Power “or” Home “and perform a wipe.
- Once in the Recovery ClockworkMod, navigate using the buttons ” Volume “to” Install from sdcard zip “.
- Confirm by pressing ” Power “or” Home “.
- Select ” Choose from sdcard zip “or” Choose Internal zip from sdcard “ .
- Search the archive and install CyanogenMod (” YES-FoxHound_PsychoMantis_V2_LP7_ICS_GSII_By_SnakeS.zip Install ” )
- Make ” Back “>” Back “>” Now Reboot system “.
- Wait until the phone turns on completely.
But be careful not to delete the created new files in your memory:
And now for the first time (or not) you end up with a new Custom ROM in Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 on your pretty i9100 Galaxy S2 !
Please give us a Feedback