The latest4.2.2 Jelly Bean update is now possible for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 Smartphone although not officially. Who want to get the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082, just need to follow the ahead mentioned guide.
Read the following instructions carefully while updating your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Please note that each and every step mentioned in this article is important
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk.
I. Before You Begin: 2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files: III. Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM: 1. Connect your device to PC using USB cable.
2. Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your Phone.
3. Disconnect USB
4. Turn off your Phone.
6. Wipe the Data and Dalvic Cache or you might brick your device afterwards
7. Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. (locate the Jelly Bean 4.2 Rom .zip file) and select it by pressing Power button.
8. Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose Google appsinstead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
9. When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.2 ROM